- Myanmar Trade Sanctions lifted November 2012
- Myanmar’s population of 60 million is an unsaturated new consumer market for American and Burmese organizations to begin long term trade development; Multi-National’s like Dell, GE, Coca Cola, Pepsi have already set up facilities, new Ford authorized dealers and other US automakers have followed.
- Burmese textile manufacturers are known for their high quality and being competitively priced; major boost in this sector will bring noticeably higher volume to US markets
- With LMJ Instant quote auto-rating/booking system let import/exports on US-Myanmar trade lanes be a walk in the park, no overnight response delay
- We have most competitive price points offering FCL, LCL and Air discounted rates to Yangon
- LMJ Branch office in Yangon with experienced staff in Intl Logistics, commodity trading
- Pls inquire about investment opportunities, legal consulting and trade development services if interested; we have Burmese and English speaking personnel to assist in both our US/Myanmar office locations